At Culligan, we work hard to provide our communities and families with clean, safe, abundant drinking water.
The amount of water you drink is extremely important for maintaining a healthy body; more accurately, it is essential for life. Water is the most important nutrient for our bodies, as it makes up 55-75% of our body weight. In order to maintain proper function of organs and tissues, you need to stay hydrated. Replenishing bodily fluids keeps your body running smoothly, by aiding in digestion, circulation, absorption and offering a number of other health benefits. Culligan understands the importance of providing drinking water without contaminants and have the belief that better water leads to a better body.
Benefits of Staying Hydrated
- Minimizes chronic pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lower back pain, and migraines.
- Regulates body temperature and decreases the amount of sweat during exercise.
- Replaces the water, minerals and calcium lost by drinking coffee or other caffeinated drinks.
- Detoxifies and regulates organ functions.
- Lubricates and prevents excessive friction in joints.
- Brings nutrients to muscle tissue, reducing sprains and cramps.
- Increases mental alertness, concentration and productivity, since the brain is made mostly of water.
- Transports nutrients, oxygen, vitamins and minerals to cells.
- Raises metabolism, helping with digestion and constipation.
- Lowers cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Increases energy levels.
- Moisturizes and replenishes skin, giving you a younger and healthier appearance.
- Helps you lose weight since water flushes toxins and waste products out of your system, has zero calories and reduces hunger.
- A healthy, energetic body will have a positive effect on your emotions, boosting your mood.
Culligan offers a number of drinking water solutions to make it easy for you and your family to stay hydrated and healthy. To learn more about reverse osmosis systems, water filtration systems, bottleless water coolers, whole house water filters, and water delivery services, contact Culligan today.CONTACT CULLIGAN FREE WATER TEST