Culligan Cares August Recap
The Culligan Cares initiative is our commitment to be responsible stewards of our water resources, communities and environment.
- Culligan Total Water Iowa donated prize money and emceed for the Bill Riley Talent Search, a platform for young Iowans involved in the performing arts.
- Culligan of Indiana donated 7,000 bottles of water to #HeatRelief2016, a bottled water drive organized by Wheeler Mission Ministries. The event raised more than 125,000 bottles for the homeless in Indianapolis.
Heat Relief 2016, photo via twitter.com/q95
- Minnesota Culligan sponsored hydration stations for the Run for Blood 5K put on by the American Red Cross -Minnesota Region. Race proceeds and life-saving blood donations will be distributed to over 108 hospitals in the midwest.
- Culligan Siouxland in Minnesota donated bottled water to the second annual PTSD Fun Run in Worthington. The event raised money for the Minnesota chapter of 22 Too Many, an organization that assists those living with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Culligan Southwest made a donation toward the building of the Chris Kyle Memorial Plaza in Odessa, Texas. Kyle was the most effective sniper in U.S. history and died at 38 from friendly fire on a Texas shooting range.
Bill and Ellie London of the Culligan Southwest Group
If you’re taking part in Culligan Cares, then we want to know. Tell us about it on Culligan Nation’s Facebook page and you could be featured in a future edition of our Culligan Cares update. Be sure to include pictures or a news article, since it makes telling your story easier.
Join us! Help create a world with clean, and safe drinking water for everyone. Give a tax-deductible donation to Culligan Cares, our 501(c)3 nonprofit. One hundred percent of every dollar donated goes immediately to a water-related project in need. You can learn more about our biggest projects on CulliganCares.org.