Culligan Cares September Recap
The Culligan Cares initiative is our commitment to be responsible stewards of water resources, our communities and our environment.
- Culligan of Mechanicsburg, PA donated water to the 2016 Conquer Run, a competitive 5k through Hershey Park that benefits Four Diamonds, a charity for kids with cancer at Penn State Children’s Hospital.
- Culligan of Waseca, MN donated water to local Minnesotans, and first responders, after a storm caused extreme flooding in the state. Some areas received more than 14 inches of rain in two days.
- Sterling Water Culligan of Eau Claire sponsored the first annual Joshua’s Angels Motorcycle and Car Run for Joshua’s Camp, a camp for children who are being treated for cancer.
Joshua’s Camp, via joshuascamp.org
- Culligan of Tucson, AZ provided water aid stations to runners during the the Saguaro National Park Labor Day Run. The race benefited Child and Family Resources, a non-profit organization serving children, youth and families.
- Culligan of Baxter, MN sponsored the Harvest Moon Brew Fest, which featured 65 local beer and cider selections. All net proceeds went directly to the beneficiary, Sylvia’s Children, a non-profit working to improve the lives of more than 1,000 children in Uganda.
- Culligan of Austin partnered with Schaible Realty to deliver water and treats to the Cedar Park and Leander police and fire departments.
Schaible Reality and Culligan of Austin partner to deliver water and treats to the Leander Police Department, photo via Schaible Realty
If you’re taking part in Culligan Cares, then we want to know. Tell us about it on Culligan Nation’s Facebook page and you could be featured in a future edition of our Culligan Cares update. Be sure to include pictures or a news article, since it makes telling your story easier.
Join us! Help create a world with clean, and safe drinking water for everyone. Give a tax-deductible donation to Culligan Cares, our 501(c)3 nonprofit. One hundred percent of every dollar donated goes immediately to a water-related project in need. You can learn more about our biggest projects on CulliganCares.org.