Culligan Cares Summer Recap
The Culligan Cares initiative is our commitment to be responsible stewards of our water resources, communities and environment.
Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma
With hurricane season upon us, Culligan Cares has been actively supporting communities that have been impacted by these devastating storms.
Culligan Cares has partnered with Convoy of Hope to provide assistance for the people affected by Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. While Convoy of Hope distributes basic necessities like food, water and personal hygiene items, Culligan keeps their warehouse stocked with bottled water.
In addition to this warehouse supply, Culligan has provided an extra 35,000 bottles for residents in affected areas.
Local Dealership Donations
Culligan Cares kept incredibly busy over the summer supporting great local causes across the country.
- Culligan of Redwood Valley, CA served as a drop off center for a local high school student’s project to collect shoes for people around the world through Fund2Orgs.
- Culligan of Tiffin, OH donated water for all of the participants of the Great Ohio Bicycle Adventure.
- Culligan of Percival, IA handed out water with the Hamburg Fire Department during Popcorn Days to community members.
- Culligan of Napoleon, OH made a $100,000 donation to the capital campaign for the new Henry County Senior Center facility.
- Culligan of St. Peter, MN provided water for community members at the 9th Annual Summer Celebration and Night to Unite.
- Culligan of Cape Girardeau, MO made a water donation to the Girl Scouts of Missouri Heartland.
- Culligan of Sparta, NJ helped sponsor 2nd Annual Askin & Hooker Labor Day 5k Run/Walk.
- Culligan of Worthington, MN provided water for the first-ever Park Hop.
- Culligan of Traverse City, MI donated over 1,000 bottles of water to the NMC Foundation Scholarship Open.
- Culligan of Carroll, IA helped the Kuemper Catholic School athletic department by donating 72 cases of water for its student athletes.
- Culligan of Waseca, MN provided water for the Greater Mankato Area United Way’s 2018 campaign kickoff event.
- Culligan of Romeo, MI donated water to the Rock the Plank.
- Culligan of New Bern, NC made a water donation for CedarFest 2017.
Has your Culligan dealership helped out in your community? Tell us about it on our Facebook page, and they could be featured in a future edition of our Culligan Cares update. Be sure to include pictures or a news article, since it makes telling their story easier.
Join us! Help create a world with clean, and safe drinking water for everyone. Or make a tax-deductible donation to Culligan Cares, our 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. One hundred percent of every dollar donated goes immediately to a water-related project in need. You can learn more about our biggest projects on CulliganCares.org.
Your local Culligan dealership cares. Tell us how we can help.