With the new year comes resolutions. People begin finding ways to improve their lives — their health, their finances, their relationships. Bet you didn’t know there are a variety of ways a little extra water in your life can benefit your well-being, and not just from drinking more!
Ready to find out how water can help make a better you? Let us count the ways:
- Helps You Lose Weight: Replace high calorie beverages with water, decreasing calorie intake
- Adds Shine to Hair: At the end of your shower, rinse hair with cool water to add shine
- Makes You Smarter: Drink enough a day and it will increase oxygen levels to brain, improving cognitive performance
- Reduces Anxiety/Stress: Use a water feature (think tabletop water fountain) on your desk at work to calm your mood
- Improves Sleep: Soak in a hot bath before bedtime to increase relaxation
- Increases Energy/Minimizes Fatigue: Drinking plenty of H20 helps organs function properly and prevents dehydration, giving you more vitality
- Keeps You Young: Keep skin moisturized and reduce wrinkles by drinking at least 8 glasses a day
Get a hold of your Culligan Man a call to make sure the water you’re using to better yourself is better water.