Harmful substances can make their way into your home’s water.
From contaminants that cause awful odors and tastes in your drinking water to damaging hard water buildup in your pipes, there are a number of impurities that are sneaking into your home. But you have the power to keep your family healthy with pure, fresh, and safe water.
Culligan’s Whole House Water Filter will deliver amazing results when it comes to softening and filtering your household’s water. The dual system gets rid of hard minerals that cause scale buildup, at the same time reducing chlorine, sulphur and other contaminants that contribute to bad taste and smell.
At Culligan, we want to provide the best water solution for your unique household so you will always have safe, healthy water for every use. With the two-in-one total home filtration system, you get soft, filtered water that tastes great and actually cleans, instead of leaving a filmy, scummy buildup.
Benefits of a Whole House Water Filter
A Whole House Water Filter:
- Protects your pipes, fixtures, and water-using-appliances from damaging sediments that cause corrosion and rust.
- Provides soft, filtered, chlorine-free water at every faucet in your home.
- Eliminates the rotten egg, iron, and/or chlorine smell in your water.
- Delivers conditioned, clean water that lathers better and rinses easier so your skin will feel softer, laundry will be brighter and dishes will sparkle.
- Ensures delicious, fresh water that’s better for drinking and cooking.
- Eliminates chlorine’s harmful vapors, drying effects on your skin, and damaging effects on your appliances.
- Whole-house filter technology cleans your household’s entire water supply.
- Reduces the amount of soap scum and film that can hinder cleaning and give your house and dishes a dingy appearance.
- Prolongs the life of your appliances and plumbing.
- Large tank capacity delivers an ample supply of soft water, no matter how large the family.
- Patented whole-house filter technology and advanced water softening technology thoroughly cleans entire water supply.
- High-capacity water flow allows for multiple faucets to run without sacrificing water pressure.
- Carbon media reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Fully-programmable Accusoft Microprocessor ensures worry-free operation, even during a power failure.
- Patented Aqua-Sensor technology provides maximum efficiency by monitoring water levels and salt usage.
- Quadra-Hull Tank construction enforces the durability of the system, so it provides reliable operation for years.
- Certified by the Water Quality Association.
How It Works
There are a few stages in the water conditioning process. First, during the service cycle, hard water enters the Media Tank and is forced through a Cullex resin column that replaces the hard minerals with soft minerals. The water is also filtered through carbon media to eliminate other contaminants and impurities like chlorine before it even enters your home.
Depending on the hardness of your water and soft water needs, the system will regenerate itself accordingly. During the regeneration cycle, the water is forced through the Cullex resin to flush out sediment. A brine solution is then drawn from the bottom of the salt storage tank and is also directed through the resin column, restoring the resin’s ability to remove hard minerals.
Finally, during the brine refill cycle, Culligan’s Dubl-Safe valve allows a predetermined amount of salt to be dissolved in the water to deliver the perfect amount of water softness for you family. The large tank of the Total Home Water System ensures your family will always have soft water.
To learn more about Culligan’s water softeners and filtration systems, or to find out if a Whole House Water Filter is right for you, sign up for a free water analysis today.CONTACT CULLIGAN FREE WATER TEST