Make a Splash With Better, Cleaner Water
We use water to cook, bathe, clean, hydrate and so much more. So why would you accept anything less than the best?
Posted in Culligan Nation, Culligan Solutions, Drinking Water, Drinking Water System, Reverse Osmosis, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Water Treatment
Quality water is one call away. Get started with a free water test from your local Culligan expert.
Not all water is created equal. Over two-thirds of consumers across North America are concerned about their household's water quality. And for good reason.
Even though the United States has one of the safest water supplies in the world, your home's water may still contain a variety of contaminants and hard water minerals.
At Culligan, we want the new year to be the year you treat yourself and your family to better water.
What's in Your Water?
Whether your water comes from a well or a municipal supply, it's important to get it tested annually.
All US public water suppliers are required to uphold certain levels of water quality. Still, violations remain widespread. And some water systems have contaminants that cities do not look out for.
Private water systems (residential wells) are not federally regulated at all. So it's up to consumers to test their supply regularly.
But fear not. At Culligan, we offer comprehensive water testing. And various filtration and softening options to meet your home's specific needs.
Read on to learn more about our top recommendations.
Drinking Water Solutions
If you're concerned about drinking water contaminants, reverse osmosis (RO) can be the most effective way to deliver cleaner, safer water to your home.
An RO filtration system reduces contaminants that others may miss. With its advanced technology, backed by Culligan's industry-leading service, it also requires little maintenance.
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
The RO filtration process involves forcing water through a very fine, semi-permeable membrane. This membrane catches impurities and allows only the water to pass through.
To give you an idea of the membrane's power, the diameter of one human hair is about 100 microns wide. But in a Culligan RO system, the spaces in the membrane are approximately one micron wide.
Here are some of the RO products available to choose from.
Aquasential® Smart RO Drinking Water System
With our Aquasential® Smart RO Drinking Water System, you can access an unlimited supply of quality drinking water right from the tap.
This system can be customized to address your home's unique water needs, making it one of the best home water filtration systems available.
What does that mean for you?
- Cleaner, Safer Hydration: Featuring up to seven stages of filtration and 12 filter options, our industry-leading reverse osmosis system is certified to reduce 58 contaminants. These contaminants include lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and more.*
- Less Hassle and Waste: With long-lasting, highly efficient filters, you can enjoy a continuous supply of refreshing water without the hassle or plastic waste of single-use water bottles.
- Worry-Free Water: This smart reverse osmosis system always lets you know how your system is working. Plus, it can alert you and your dealer when service or filter replacements are needed.
Aquasential® Tankless RO System
Just because you don't have a lot of space doesn't mean you can't have great water.
All you need is the Aquasential® Tankless RO. Its sleek, space-saving design is the perfect solution.
While most RO systems use a tank, our Tankless RO uses a booster pump, plus a 600 GDP (gallons per day) membrane. This provides a nearly unlimited supply of filtered, great tasting water. That takes up ⅔ less space than a traditional RO system.
With four stages of filtration, it's the advanced drinking water system that works in almost any space. This system is ideal for…
- Homes or condos with limited space under the sink.
- People who love to cook or entertain and need continuous water flow.
- Homeowners who want an additional filtration system around the home, like an outside pool deck or bar area.
Culligan Bottleless® Water Cooler
The Culligan Bottleless® Water Cooler is another great choice for drinking water. With powerful filtration technology, constant disinfection and hands-free dispensing options, it's perfect for any household.
This cooler brings you:
- Unlimited Supply: Sip on quality drinking water whenever you need it. With options for hot or cold water.
- Convenience: Save space as well as time and effort by removing the need to store and carry large, heavy jugs or schedule deliveries.
- Advanced Filtration: The system's 5-stage filtration reduces contaminants, unpleasant tastes and odors. Plus, it adds minerals and electrolytes.
Now that we've covered our top drinking water solutions, let's go over what you can do about hard water.
Water Softening Solutions
Having hard water makes life, well, harder. It means that dissolved minerals enter your home, forming unwanted scale or stains anywhere the water touches.
That's where water softeners come in. Water softeners make water less "hard" by using sodium to attract and remove any built-up minerals, such magnesium and calcium, that wreak havoc on homes and people.
By reducing the hardness of your home's water, you can:
- Use less soap when bathing, laundering and cleaning, since soft water increases soap lather.
- Reduce sticky soap residue and film on skin, hair, clothes and dishes.
- Significantly decrease scale buildup in plumbing and appliances, ensuring efficient operation and increasing their lifespans.
- Lower energy consumption and costs by improving water flow in your pipes and reducing scale buildup in water heaters.
- Eliminate mineral-derived odors in your home.
- Make household cleaning and maintenance easier and more cost-effective.
Here are some of our most popular products.
Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency (HE) Water Softener
For high-efficiency water softening, nothing can match the intelligent design of the Aquasential™ Smart HE Water Softener.
These are just some of the many perks:
- Hassle-Free Operation: Our salt delivery and maintenance programs mean you never have to worry about keeping your system operating at peak performance.
- Smart Tracking: Its app-connected technology monitors water flow, daily water usage and salt levels, notifying you when salt is running low.
- Cost Savings: As one of the best water softener systems available, it helps you save money on soap, detergent, lotion, electricity and gas, while also extending the lifespan of water-using appliances. Plus, the app's bypass option saves you money on salt by only softening your water when needed.
From system-monitoring to service requests, it's all done with a simple tap on the app!
Aquasential™ Salt-Free Water Conditioner
If your goal is to provide the most natural and safe water possible, our Aquasential™ Salt-Free Conditioner is one of the best ways to do it.
Even though traditional softeners are great, many geographic areas don't allow homes to use salt to soften water. That's why our salt-free conditioner is designed to naturally condition water with no need for backflushing or salt.
This softener is designed to ensure:
- Energy-Efficiency: The water conditioning system helps reduce limescale so your water-using appliances are cleaner and more efficient.
- Sustainability: The system neutralizes contaminants, rather than removing them. This results in zero-waste water.
- Savings: The low-maintenance system eliminates the need to purchase salt, schedule repairs or use additional electricity.
No salt, no scale, no worries.
Getting Started With Quality Water
Be in control of your home's water.
Additionally, your Culligan water system comes with your own personal Culligan water expert. So you can stay on top of your hydration or home improvement goals.
To learn more about the quality of your home's water and the best treatment systems, contact your local Culligan water expert. Culligan offers free water consultations in person, by phone and online.
*Contaminants may not be in your water.