Water Treatment Solutions for the Whole Home With Culligan Water
You use water for cooking, bathing, cleaning, hydrating and so much more. So why would you accept anything less than the best throughout your home?
Posted in Bottle-Free Coolers, Culligan Nation, Culligan Solutions, Drinking Water, Drinking Water System, Reverse Osmosis, Total Home System, Water Filters, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
What’s in your home’s water? Find out with a free water test from your local Culligan Water expert.
Over two-thirds of consumers across North America are concerned about the quality of their household water supply. And for good reason.
Even though the United States has one of the safest water supplies in the world, your home’s water may still contain a variety of contaminants and hard water minerals.
At Culligan, we want 2023 to be the year you treat yourself and your family to better water. Read on to learn about our industry-leading water softening and filtration solutions.
Drinking Water Solutions
You do not want to neglect your drinking water. If you are concerned about your water quality, the first step is to contact your local Culligan Water expert to get it tested.
After completing a water test, your local water expert will help you understand what contaminants are present in your water and whether they pose a threat to your health.*
If you decide to treat your water, Culligan offers customized solutions to fit your lifestyle, goals and budget. The most popular options include a whole home filtration system, reverse osmosis (RO) drinking water system and a bottleless water cooler.
Learn more below.
Aquasential™ Select Series™ and Select Plus Series™ Whole House Filters
Culligan Water offers a wide range of whole-home water filtration systems with different types of filters. Some are designed to tackle the foul odors of chlorine, while others work to reduce sediment, iron, sulfur and arsenic in your water.
The Aquasential™ Select Series™ brings you efficient whole-home water filtration from one low-maintenance system. The filtration system is designed to reduce sediment in your tap water, giving you better-tasting, feeling and smelling water straight from the faucet.
- Custom filtration: Custom filtration is a helpful service offered to customers that treats the unique attributes of your local tap water. This filtration can reduce dirt, clay and sediment, reduce chlorine taste and odor and neutralize acid to prevent pipe damage.
- Easy installation: These systems integrate seamlessly into your existing plumbing system.
- Flexibility: The Guest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of soft water at the touch of a button.
Aquasential® Smart RO Drinking Water System
The world’s most efficient reverse osmosis system,** the Aquasential® Smart RO allows access to an unlimited supply of great-tasting water right from the tap.
The smart features let you track your water consumption and monitor your system anytime, from anywhere. It’s highly customizable to address the unique content of your home’s water, making it one of the best home water filtration systems available.
These are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy with this drinking water system:
- Cleaner, safer hydration: Featuring up to seven stages of filtration and 12 filter options, our industry-leading reverse osmosis system is certified to reduce 58 contaminants. These contaminants include lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and more.
- Less hassle and waste: With long-lasting, highly-efficient filters, you can enjoy a continuous supply of refreshing water. Moreover, you can enjoy them without the hassle or plastic waste of single-use water bottles. Smart features let you track the number of single-use plastic bottles you’re saving (and the money you’re saving by not buying them).
- Worry-free water: This smart reverse osmosis system always lets you know how your system is working. Plus, it can alert you and your dealer when service or filter replacements are needed.
Aquasential® Tankless RO System
Just because you don’t have a lot of space doesn’t mean you can’t have great water.
All you need is the Aquasential® Tankless RO. Its sleek, space-saving design is the perfect solution.
While most RO systems use a tank, our Tankless RO uses a booster pump, plus a 600 GDP (gallons per day) membrane. This provides a nearly unlimited supply of filtered, great-tasting water. That takes up ⅔ less space than a traditional RO system.
With four stages of filtration, it’s an advanced drinking water system that works in almost any space. This system is ideal for…
- Homes or condos with limited space under the sink.
- People who love to cook or entertain and need continuous water flow.
- Homeowners who want an additional filtration system around the home, like an outside pool deck or bar area.
Culligan Bottleless® Water Cooler
The Culligan Bottleless® Water Cooler is another great choice for drinking water. With powerful filtration technology, constant disinfection and hands-free dispensing options, it’s perfect for any household.
This cooler brings you:
- Unlimited supply: Sip on quality drinking water whenever you need it with options for hot or cold water.
- Convenience: Save space as well as time and effort by removing the need to store and carry large, heavy jugs or schedule deliveries.
- Advanced filtration: The system’s 5-stage filtration reduces contaminants, unpleasant tastes and odors. Plus, it adds minerals and electrolytes.
Now that we’ve covered our top drinking water solutions, let’s go over what you can do about hard water.
Get softer water at every tap! From less buildup on sinks and showers to smoother hair and skin, the difference soft water makes in your home is undeniable.
Water softeners make water less “hard” by using sodium to attract and remove any built-up minerals, such as magnesium and calcium, that wreak havoc on homes and people.
By reducing the hardness of your home’s water, you can:
- Use less soap when bathing, laundering and cleaning, since soft water increases soap lather.
- Reduce sticky soap residue and film on skin, hair, clothes and dishes.
- Significantly decrease scale buildup in plumbing and appliances, ensuring efficient operation and increasing their lifespans.
- Lower energy consumption and costs by improving water flow in your pipes and reducing scale buildup in water heaters.
- Eliminate mineral-derived odors in your home.
- Make household cleaning and maintenance easier and more cost-effective.
Here are some of our most popular products.
Aquasential™ Smart High Efficiency (HE) Water Softener
For high-efficiency water softening, nothing can match the intelligent design of the Aquasential™ Smart HE Water Softener.
These are just some of the many perks.
- Hands-Free Operation: Our salt delivery and maintenance programs mean you never have to worry about keeping your system operating at peak performance.
- Smart Tracking: Its app-connected technology monitors water flow, daily water usage and salt levels, notifying you when salt is running low.
- Cost Savings: As one of the best water softener systems available, it helps you save money on soap, detergent, lotion, electricity and gas, while also extending the lifespan of water-using appliances. Plus, the app’s bypass option saves you money on salt by only softening your water when needed.
From system-monitoring to service requests, it’s all done with a simple tap on the app!
Aquasential™ Salt-Free Water Conditioner
If your goal is to provide the most natural and safe water possible, our Aquasential™ Salt-Free Conditioner is one of the best ways to do it..
Even though traditional softeners are great, many geographic areas don’t allow homes to use salt to soften water. That’s why our salt-free conditioner is designed to naturally condition water with no need for backflushing or salt.
This product is designed to ensure:
- Energy-Efficiency: The water-conditioning system helps reduce limescale so your water-using appliances are cleaner and more efficient.
- Sustainability: The system neutralizes contaminants, rather than removing them. This results in zero-waste water.
- Savings: The low-maintenance system eliminates the need to purchase salt, schedule repairs or use additional electricity.
No salt, no scale, no worries.
Learn More and Get Started
Be in control of your home’s water.
At Culligan Water, we have more than 85 years of expertise in water problems and solutions, serving 50 million customers per year. Our innovative systems are built to last. So you can feel confident that you can enjoy your soft water for many years.
On top of all that, our products come with unbeatable expertise and customer service backed by the best warranty in the business.
Start enjoying the benefits of cleaner water in your home. Contact your local Culligan Water expert today.
*Contaminants may not be in your water.
**Efficiency is based on third-party testing to NSF standards.